Need of experienced criminal lawyers:
The experienced criminal lawyers of Fort Lauderdale have been offering their services to the clients against the crime related charges throughout different states of Fort Lauderdale for decades. There are so many of the good people as well as the productive citizens, who are charged with the theft crimes because of making unfortunate mistakes. These people deserve a second chance instead of getting imprisoned in the state prison and the permanent criminal record.
Get over criminal charges:
There is some good news for all those people who want to get over the Pagan & Stroleny, P.L criminal charges. The experienced staff of the Fort Lauderdale crimes lawyers is available for helping the people for the sake of defeating their charge and keeping all such matters out of their records. The very first approach of these the criminal lawyers to each and every crime are to investigate all the facts to see that if the prosecutor has enough evidence for proving the crime. If not, then the lawyers can very easily challenge the evidence in the court that usually results in dropping of the case or winning a ‘not guilty’ verdict at trial.
Take the records off:
At times, the evidence of the prosecution may be overwhelming. But even then, the criminal lawyers of Fort Lauderdale know all the ways to negotiate an arrangement with the judge or the prosecutor for getting the theft charges dismissed off the victim. This is usually true in those kinds of criminal cases where there the crime is just made out by mistake and the client does not have any such record.
- Burglary: Entering into any structure with the intention of committing a theft crime, constitutes burglary in California.
- Embezzlement: This refers to the stealing of a property that is entrusted to a person by the owner, by wrong means or misappropriating it.
- Robbery: A person may be charged for the robbery in California if he forces or threatens someone to take the property immediately.
- Carjacking: The robbery of a vehicle is known as carjacking. California carjacking may be charged for a person forcing the owner of a vehicle for immediate possession by means of
- Receiving Stolen Property: This type of crime happens when a person receives or purchases a property, even by knowing that the property is stolen.