Are you like Brad Roemer and occasionally have a craving for a candy bar? Have you ever been in the candy aisle and just didn’t know what to get? Are you going through a rough time and need the comfort that only chocolate can provide to you? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you have come to the right article. In the list below, we will share with you a few of our favorite candy bars from different points in history and from possible different countries.
What to Buy
Most likely you have not tried every candy bar ever made, but nothing is worse than looking at the candy bars and wondering if they are any good. After all, you are looking to satisfy a craving and spending your hard-earned money on a candy bar you don’t like is no fun. If you take the time to examine the list below, we are confident you will find a candy bar that will suit your needs.
- Milky Way – No, not the galaxy in which we live, the candy bar. This is one of the most desired candy bars by kids every year on Halloween. Those are just too small to satisfy a craving of chocolate. If you ever wondered what would be produced if a 3 Musketeers and a Caramello had a baby, this is it. That got a little weird, and we are sorry about that.
- Caramello – This one was so close to being number one, but it just got inched out. This doesn’t make it any less fabulous. It has a great chocolate taste, the caramel flows perfectly out when you bite into it, and it is always messy. We will give it a pass on the messy since it tastes just so darn good.
- 3 Musketeers – This is like a chocolate cloud that has been covered in chocolate. If that isn’t heaven, then we really don’t know what is. From the first to last bite you will be wanting more. It is a bit on the sweet side, but that isn’t a problem for you is it? Really, why are you still reading this and not down at the store buying one right now?
- Sky Bar – Each nugget has a different filling and it makes you wonder which of the four flavors you will be biting into. You will always have all four flavors, but they tend to mix them up to keep you guessing on which one you are going to bite into next.
- Twix – Rounding out our top five is a Caramello on a cookie wrapped in chocolate. Pretty much the only way this could get any better is by finding a way to get that chocolate cloud out of the 3 Musketeers and putting it in there.
Brad Roemer and chocolate have a long history, but he wants to take this time to remind you that you need to have it in moderation. Chocolate can be seriously addictive and if you eat too much you will run the risk of gaining weight. Then you will need more chocolate to calm you down from gaining weight. It becomes a vicious cycle and you don’t want to get started with that cycle.